About Me

I am a natural light photographer who strives to capture those real life moments because they go by too fast. To me, a good photograph doesn't require the most beautiful subject or a spectacular background, but instead meaningful expressions and fun memories.

Saturday, November 28, 2009

If at first you don't succeed...try,try again.




While Jenni and her family were home for the holidays, she wanted me to help her get family pictures and pictures of their precious 5 month old son. Unfortunately, they didn't know they were going to get to have double the fun. I had to call them back to come a second day, because my memory card crashed after the first shoot! Thank you Jenni and Ken for being patient in my technology crisis. I really like the pictures (the second time around) and hope you do as well. Follow the photo gallery on the right to see the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment