About Me

I am a natural light photographer who strives to capture those real life moments because they go by too fast. To me, a good photograph doesn't require the most beautiful subject or a spectacular background, but instead meaningful expressions and fun memories.

Monday, December 28, 2009

Trying out something new.

I've been trying to figure out how to make my pictures larger for my photography blog. I found a tutorial online and after about 1/2 an hour and many mistakes later, I finally think I might have it. Yay! If you are interested, here's the link to the tutorial I used. Now if I could just figure out how to center my logo on the top!!
http://www.stephmodo.com/2009/02/how-to-enlarge-photos-on-blogger-part-3.html
Also, I'm posting my Christmas pictures on my photo gallery. I will still have several pics to take and post this next weekend.

2 comments:

  1. You should post this pic on pioneer woman's holiday bokeh album. :-) I bet it'd make it onto her site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I'm a little bitter right now at PW because she didn't post my b/w in her last contest. :)Seems she's partial to the dogs.

    ReplyDelete