About Me

I am a natural light photographer who strives to capture those real life moments because they go by too fast. To me, a good photograph doesn't require the most beautiful subject or a spectacular background, but instead meaningful expressions and fun memories.

Monday, January 18, 2010

Baby Julia


This past weekend I was able to travel to Houston with middle sister so that we could see big sister and her family. Beautiful little Julia Grace was very cooperative for the camera. Family is always my favorite to photograph! I love you all and I hope you enjoy the pictures. Click the photo gallery on the left to see them all. You have many to choose from!



1 comment:

  1. Great pictures. Sorry that I missed you all. We had a funeral to attend back in Louisiana. Hope you had a great trip.

    ReplyDelete