About Me

I am a natural light photographer who strives to capture those real life moments because they go by too fast. To me, a good photograph doesn't require the most beautiful subject or a spectacular background, but instead meaningful expressions and fun memories.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

First Snow of 2010

I am by no means a landscape photographer. I don't have the lenses,practice, or the patience to get the right shots. But for the past two days I've been looking out my windows at all the beauty that the snow storm brought. This afternoon, I made Roger drive MK and I around in the 4 wheel drive farm truck so that I could take some pictures before it would all quickly melt away. All of these pictures are within a mile of our house and I live in "town"--ha,ha. I love small town life!

No comments:

Post a Comment