About Me

I am a natural light photographer who strives to capture those real life moments because they go by too fast. To me, a good photograph doesn't require the most beautiful subject or a spectacular background, but instead meaningful expressions and fun memories.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Senior Graduation Announcements

I'm contemplating purchasing these photo templates for graduation announcements. Aren't these fun and unique? Times have changed! I'm thinking I'll offer a special for pictures and cards together. Haven't worked it all out (nor have I purchased the templates yet). I need some input. Do you think seniors and their parents would like these?
I'm also looking at some possible Valentine's card templates. Wouldn't they be the talk of the class! There's SO MANY fun things I'd love to do, but don't want to go overboard on purchasing if I can't get people to join in on the fun!

1 comment:

  1. I love the cards. If they are competitively priced with the grad pics the kids normally get I think those would be so much more fun than just plain pictures. Idea - you could talk to the local high school(s) guidance counselor or whoever would be able to put out flyers at the school. See if you get any takers.

    ReplyDelete