About Me

I am a natural light photographer who strives to capture those real life moments because they go by too fast. To me, a good photograph doesn't require the most beautiful subject or a spectacular background, but instead meaningful expressions and fun memories.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

New Header and New Products!








I am very EXCITED to share with you my new products as of today! I definitely do not feel ready to do wedding photography, but am wanting to start some engagement portraits. I think these Save The Date cards are awesome and I absolutely love the look and the idea of this guest book! How fun for newlyweds to be able to leave this album on the coffee table to revisit and see the messages that the guest left from the wedding day.
And I've already posted some on my ideas for graduation announcements. I have now purchased both of these templates and am very ready to try them out!


No comments:

Post a Comment