About Me

I am a natural light photographer who strives to capture those real life moments because they go by too fast. To me, a good photograph doesn't require the most beautiful subject or a spectacular background, but instead meaningful expressions and fun memories.

Friday, January 22, 2010

Gentry-2 Yrs




A high school friend asked me to take her son's 2 year pictures over a month ago, but because of the freezing weather the last month we didn't get the chance to take them until this afternoon. It didn't matter that her son wasn't a big fan of the camera. He's such a happy boy that it made it easy for me. And you won't be able to help but notice his incredibly beautiful bright, blue eyes. Thanks Lindsey. I'd love to photograph your kids anytime!


Check out the rest of your pictures by clicking the photo gallery on the left. I think you'll love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment